PMRC (Australia) Incorporated holds to the following values which underpins all that
- Men and women are equal but different; and these differences are complementary.
- The fundamental and central role of the family in society.
- The primacy of parents as the primary educators of their children.
- The right of an individual to live a full life without undue social control and unwarranted interference.
- The sanctity of Catholic marriage as a permanent life-long commitment between a man and a woman for the purpose of conceiving and raising children to be functioning contributors to society.
- The sanctity and dignity of human life from the moment of its conception until death.
- That being a part of a meaningful and fulfilling social network is essential for the sense of well-being and flourishing of the individual.
PMRC (Australia) Incorporated observes the following principles in formulating policies, establishing resources and services and detailing procedures in all its operations.
- All policies, programmes and procedures will be faithful to Gospel values and the moral teaching of the Catholic Church.
- All policies, programmes and procedures will reflect the recognition that the human dignity of each person is inviolable and brings with it natural rights and duties.
END OF STATEMENT
Last updated 10 Feb 2022